Start order as at 0645 on Friday, 22 November 2019:
- HoR4s2019startorderCRIR34_R2 (Start order with CRI)
- HoR4s2019startorderhostsR33_R2 (Start order with host clubs)
- HoR4s2019eventscrewsES33_R2 (Start order by event with crew names)
- The CRIs shown on these start orders are as at Friday, 22 November but the baseline for bands (see below) and substitutions was set at close of entries on Friday, 8 November.
- Some crews have had their race number changed since the provisional draw was issued (due to crews being reallocated to different bands). The numbers shown on the final start order and in BROE2 are the correct ones.
- Information about how to make substitutions can be found at the bottom of the Entries page. All substitutions MUST be declared.
Note: A crew is defined by its BROE2 seven-digit Crew ID number. Crews MUST race under the Start Number allocated to that Crew ID – your club’s BROE2 administrators will be able to tell you what it is (or see published start crew lists, on this website, to make sure you know where your crew is starting). Where more than one club crew has been entered in a single event, it is the responsibility of the club concerned to ensure their crews race under the start number allocated to that crew by the event; failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Crews and coaches MUST make sure they’ve made themselves VERY familiar with the Instructions for Crews.
|Event (in Band 1 start order)||Top Band 2||125% B2||Top Band 3||125% B3|
|Op Club 4x-||806||1007||–||–|
|Op Club 4-||1754||2192||–||–|
|Op Academic 4x-||–||–||–||–|
|Op Academic 4+||1363||1703||–||–|
|Op Academic 4-||–||–||–||–|
|Op Sch/Jun 4x-||1578||1972||–||–|
|Op Club 4+||1996||2495||827||1033|
|Op Sch/Jun 4+||1370||1712||–||–|
|W Club 4x||1037||1296||–||–|
|Op Sch/Jun 4-||763||953||–||–|
|W Club 4-||882||1102||–||–|
|W Sch/Jun 4x-||1580||1975||–||–|
|W Academic 4-||578||722||–||–|
|W Academic 4+||312||390||–||–|
|W Club 4+||971||1213||–||–|
|W Sch/Jun 4+||314||392||–||–|
|W Sch/Jun 4-||–||–||–||–|