swirly water

Conditions continuing to be reviewed

We extended the window for refundable scratchings from 8pm yesterday (Tuesday, 19 November) to noon today because BROE2 was unavailable yesterday evening due to a hardware failure. Scratchings received during this time, plus others, have reduced the number of crews in the start order to 442, compared with our original maximum of 480. For the avoidance of doubt, NO further extries can be accepted.

The committee is continuing to review the impact of the currently forecast conditions (both river flow and weather) and whether the size of the event will need to be further reduced. We expect to make an announcement on this in the next 24 hours.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: